Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 10 January 2016

My little church pew

Much as i enjoy doing almost all of my own work there is one job that had to go to an expert.  My church pew had only one end to it and that's why i brought it while in Liverpool December 2014. The fact it had no panel on one end suited me just fine but i changed my mind as i wanted to put it somewhere else in the house and against the wall was not where i had in mind.



I took my church pew to my friend Chicco the timber guy i use.I asked if he could make a new end panel for the left side of the pew.







What i didn't expect was how good a job he would do. What he  has done to me is remarkable it is an exact copy of the right hand side Chicco really is a unique carpenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment