Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 15 June 2019

Well ready to go

It's only a couple of days now to my return home. Sometimes I have made up a box to ship over with a collection of things I need. This time I have three boxes and I am having to leave some things because I couldn't get empty boxes big enough to fit a length of steel bar 800mm X 50mm. This steel bar is to increase the height of my pillar drill. I have two tools for using with my Lathe and also a Lathe to bring home.

All these and more things I will wait and drive over maybe September but only for no more than a week. Apart from driving over I don't intend to fly over to Liverpool till next year I have had more than my fair share of being away from home and it's now time to spend some time in my own home and my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment