Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 23 August 2020

Look it's coming on

 Some time ago i found that three of the timbers had woodworm. I built the veranda for mine and family and friends to enjoy. I didn't build it for woodworm to enjoy so the veranda is now gone now only a past memory.

I have built a new veranda that the woodworm are no longer welcome it's made of concrete. I did most of the work myself  but i must admit for somethings i did need help for i got help.

I went to a town not to far away to get tiles and after deciding on limestone i had to go back after they where made for me. The company also made them almost none slip hows that for service.

Before the tiles get put down the outside and inside of the veranda need to be prepared for painting.

I am putting a door on the entrance to my veranda and this will make an extra storeroom,

So i hope you enjoy the progress i have made up to now.



No comments:

Post a Comment