Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 23 July 2019

OK let's get started

Along time ago while at Chicco my favourite wood supplier I saw a piece of wood on the floor. I fell in love with the piece of wood but didn't have at that time a job for it. While I was in the UK at some point early this year I knew just what I wanted today with the piece of wood I fell in love with.

It was my plan to build another sliding door between my lounge and the entrance door. Unlike the bedroom I made a sliding door and it fit into a false wall. This time I wanted a shelf built into the frame for the door to fit but not just any shelf but the one you see in the picture. All the fittings for the door will run under the shelf and a false wall will be in front to finish the job.
Below you can the shelf in position ready to add the door once it has been made for me. I have included five LED lights similar to those fitted to behind the Coving.



No comments:

Post a Comment