Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Have we woke in the middle of a nightmare

I just love going to bed and having a good read. Anything for my Ipad with my Kindle app installed and any book free. I like reading Thrillers and suspense books and a little WiFi.

It's like i have just finished a book and woken into a new world but not finding out till i went out to the shops. I got to the shops only to find people wearing Gloves and Masks. What's this all about i ask the staff the answer i get is what do you mean this is how are normal life is here.

When i got home i opened my Ipad and went onto the BBC News site and found that almost every article was about something called the Corona virus. I went from reading the World news and then the UK news the same in the UK almost everything was about this Virus thing.

So what is this nightmare i seem to be in after a few days i wake up one morning to realise that it's not all a bad dream this is life a new life.

It turns out the started in a place in China, was this a virus developed in some laboritary for a biological weapon. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment