Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 30 March 2020

No prison warders in sight

There may be no prison warder but life feels just like being jailed but having committed no crime. Automatically moving back if someone comes near. The only contact with the outside world via the phone or Whatsapp or Skype.

Short term release to go to the shops but it's taken so long for the shops near me to impose distance rules. Basic hygiene is still not as good as the little supermarket in a village close to me. The national chains where very slow but are getting better. 

While being in my prison i am busy but i need a square metre of mirror to make the mirror i have got ready to prepare.

That's me busy in my prison so what are you doing i would love to hear.

I had a space between the window and where the sliding door is going to go. I used the gap to put three shelves and each shelf was three pieces of wood glued together. I also made three vertical cuts to put some Walnut into the shelves.

Here is a cheese board in the shape of Africa it's made out of Chestnut and this one now needs a Food grade oil so that it's safe using it for food preparation. 

This is a county in the UK as it's for a customer this is the rear as i don't want the customer to see it yet.

Well as you can see this is Australia but this is the frame after i cut the Australia board from it. But this is the Australia mirror, i am also making Africa the mirror. USA the mirror. China the mirror and China the cheese board.

No comments:

Post a Comment