Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 18 March 2020

This Blog is about me BUT

It's been great to tell my story all about my life in the sun BUT.

Today i had a call form a friend to say to be up early because he was going to help me with something that was to heavy and to big to manage on my own Great now that would let me carry on with lots of other jobs until. An hour later he called back to say that the Government had declared that the country was in a Lock down. No travel and you can only go out to buy food.

After recent trips to Makro i have enough to get me by but the only thing i am short of is onions. I have lots of onion powder but it's not the same. There may be people near where you live and if you can do someone a good turn then think about other.

So i will finish by wishing each and every reader who reads about the life of this old Scouser.

1 comment:

  1. Hard times for all of us, keep safe and wash your hands a lot.We are in a so called "emergency state" with restrictions to mobility you can go out only for food, medecin or work. Stay home and safe.

    ReplyDelete