Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 17 March 2020

On a recent shopping trip

On a recent shopping trip i called to a Makro trade store. I have a trade pass and decided to do a little shopping and the one thing i notice that nobody was told but everybody was keeping gaps in queues etc. The one things i noticed was that it looked like nobody was stock piling.

I next called at a local Aldi again people where keeping gaps no panic buying everybody well behaved. The local Minipreço supermarket close to where i live  also provided no hand spray.

I needed Yeast for my breadmaker and i go to a supermarket in a village near to me. I called on my way home and as i went into the store i was stopped to have some hand jell put on my hands. This was the only store that i had to rub Jell into my hands before i entered the store.

Sadly the National and International stores seemed to offer no hand protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment