Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 19 July 2020

Well a little back to normal

I was told a few days ago that a market i normally go to was to start again. Sadly it was a a different location and in another town. Normally the market was in the grounds of a restaurant but it had been move. I don't know why it had been moved but the new location was outside of the local health centre  in the Centres grounds.

Everybody was told to keep a distance from other stall holders and i was lucky to have the Honey lady at my side. At the previous location she is normally by my side there somehow it just felt a little like it had before.

The reaction from so many of my regular customers was great everybody had a story of how there managed to get through the Lockdown. Across the road was a timber merchant that although closed you could see over the gate lots of what looked interesting wood. Somebody who during the fires of the year before last lost a lot of trees. I was told that the trees that where only burn on the outside would be cut down in about a months time. The main trees i was interested in was the Oak and Walnut i was told that there was plenty to choose from.

After such a busy market i have to order new stock before i have shortages. Hungary is world famous for there Paprika and the large variety from mild to very hot and also smoked from mild to hot. I will soon be advertising that all my Paprika is Exclusive to me and nobody else in Portugal will be selling this world famous Paprika.. Also i can confirm that there will be no increase in price from the prices i charge for Spanish Paprika.

No comments:

Post a Comment