Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 5 July 2011

First few days in Gois

Well it's been almost a week since i started the drive over to Gois with my Worldly belongings. As Gois is not a big place driving around in a big van and trailer was not really an option so i parked the van and trailer down by the river. My friends Richard and Patricia where away for the day so i booked into the local hotel. This was all well and good after leaving my bag in the hotel room i was free to roam around Gois on foot and enjoy a drink and a meal.

Gois at this time of year is such a beautiful place with flowers in bloom, trees full of fruit nothing like you will find home in the UK.

I met my mate Nigel and spent an afternoon with him while he acted as a translator for a couple needing work done on a house. Somehow i don't think i will master the language as good or as quick as Nigel has.

Back when i get more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment