Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 17 May 2019

It has been difficult

The title says it all the last nearly three months away from my home in Portugal has been very difficult because my heart is not here in Liverpool. The Liverpool I knew and grew up in is no more this once great city is no longer home but a place I come to visit.

Monday the 20th I make another trip back to my beautiful little house but what do I expect to see. I gave away a piece of land to two friends of mine who are more into gardening that me. I know Dee has worked hard changing what was a scrap bit of worthless land into a beautiful garden.

This trip is for more than a visit, first I need to go to the Financas as for two years my house has been exempt from house tax because my house is below the value that the house tax starts at. Also my friends Michelle and Geoff have a house across the lane from me can't be here so there tax will be sorted by me. Also Chris in Celavisa will miss the deadline for his tax to be paid so guess who will pay the tax for Chris.

I have to renew my driving licence due to my age but that's no problem it's easy to do. Lastly I have to renew my Residency this is the big one but I am told by others it's an easy task to do so I have been told but I will soon find out next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment