Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 9 June 2020

But some good news

A friend who arranges the Boot sale at a restaurant asked me if i was still making cutting boards. I now make boards in the shape of countries, normal cutting boards and mirrors, The boot sale is only for artist and craft  type people and there product.

My friend is also having a website built by here son and during the making of the site there are a number of my boards for display.

I painted black round the edge of Africa because it made the board stand out


A heart mirror including a mirror cheese board.
This is my favourite one finished and one to be finished.









This is a board that has just had 8 coats of a food grade mineral oil applied.














This is a heart complete with 8 coats of mineral oil and one heart ready for finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment