Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 17 October 2022

Not a journey i would do again

 Last Friday was a beautiful day not a cloud in sight. I had to go and visit someone and Google maps on my phone would take me there. I put the address into Google maps and soon started my journey.

Google maps took me down a single track lane but that was OK the road would soon become wider. No it didn't and there was nowhere for me to stop and turn round. On the left there was a shear drop down a very steep hill so i had to carry on till i could turn round.

The first picture below is the road behind me when i tried to turn round.

The second picture is the road in front of me that was to steep for me to drive over.

The village i was going to was just over the top of the hill but why did Google pick such an unpassable road.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment