Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 9 February 2020

Power cuts

Power cuts are not at all rare but the last one was, the power went of at just 5.45pm just after I had had my evening meal. As it started to get dark I got out some candles and closed the shutters but my pellet burner went of and sitting in the dark reading was not for me. I decided to go to bed and have a good read of a book on my iPad with Kindle on it.

When I got up in the morning I checked two of my timers that control some of my lights They where over seven hours out. It didn't take to long to change my five timers that control most of my lighting. I was glad I went to bed instead of sitting in the dark and I finished the book I was reading.

During the fires of a couple of years ago the cuts we had where only for short periods of time. My worry at the moment is what effect my power went of and what damage was done to my filters in my fish tank. As the tank is 5,000 litres hopefully the bacteria in the filters will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment