Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 19 February 2020

something i need to learn

I have posted photos many times and the pictures are passable but not great. I took a couple of pictures using my camera instead of my Ipad or Iphone.

Although the tank is 5,000 Lt and for tropical fish at the moment i have to condition the water and at present i don't heat the tank. So Goldfish are being used to cycle the water ready for the tropical fish.

I was asked to send some pictures to a friend but looking at the pictures and i used the flash on the camera. so for i have now to use my good came. I need to take better pictures than the ones below.

The thing is despite feeding regular these Goldfish are clever whenever i come in the room they come over just to get some more food.




No comments:

Post a Comment