Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 8 February 2020

I heard from my past

I very rarely go onto Facebook but today my son posted a picture of his van at the MOT. I noticed some messages and one was from the best member of staff i ever had work for me. I know if she reads this she will say but you had to say that, no it's the truth.

I owned a business in Liverpool and sadly because i have moved country doesn't stop me thinking about my previous life. Always i think of this one person and if she has a read of my Blog i hope she goes back to see some of the things i have done.

While i had the business my best mate Dave would do everything for me OK i paid him but. Yes this is a big BUT sadly Dave passed away a little while ago. Here i am on my own so doing anything is all down to me now.

I am glad to say I came here on my own we parted before I moved so no excess baggage. My major project at the moment is my fish tank. I have three solar panels that should provide enough electric to run all the lights, filters and pumps.

Shortly I hope to but a ruin not to far away from me and move my Orange trees and Lemon tree from my veranda.

More in future posts

Peter

2 comments: