Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 20 November 2020

Why haven't you posted for a while

 I recently met a friend but also a ready of my Blog. It was mentioned that i hadn't been posting for a while. Yes it is true but during his Virus i think we are pretty much all the same , What i mean is we want to avoid being at risk of catching the virus.

For me it's been not going to markets and meeting people that's been hard to take. But my time has been taken up with my fish tank. I need to do water changes and with a typical fish tank changing 10% of the water is a simple job. My tank being app 5,000 lt changing 500 lt is a timely task.

I have used up almost all the wood that is suitable for using on my lathe. I look forward to being able to stock up with wood to carry on working.

After getting a power washer i have started cleaning the walls outside of my house and then painting them. This is a long term project and over time the whole house will be cleaned and then painted.

Well that is a little of what i have been doing.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are doing well Peter...I was a little worried when you didn't post for a while. Stay safe & busy! Anne

    ReplyDelete