Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 4 December 2018

My poor granddaughter

My new granddaughter had to have her injections and I was sad to her how she cried when crying is something she doesn't do. This isn't about her but me, well I had to take someone to the doctors today and I asked about a flu jab. I have never had a flu jab because I hate injections I can't even watch an injection in a TVs program. When I asked I was asked to come back at 2 pm to see the nurse and get my jab.

Two o'clock came and I sat and waited my turn a when ready I went in to see the nurse, I must admit I was  terrified. After a few questions I uncovered my arm for the nurse who then used a swab before she gave me the injection. It was when she put the needle into a container when I realised she had finished. I genuinely never felt the needle go into my arm.

OK the swab must have had some kind of pain relief. If that is the case how come a nurse in the UK when giving a baby a jab made the baby cry??

No comments:

Post a Comment