Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 23 December 2018

More about weight

Since I got of the plane at Liverpool airport shocked at the narrow size of the toilets on the last flight I took. I remembered back to when I started working in the butchers where I learnt my trade. People then or so I remember where not overweight the opposite was true or seemed to be. However we had one customer who was so overweight due to I was later told to be a thyroid problem. This lady we would bring out a chair for her to sit on while we served her.

Today over fifty years later I am in Liverpool and it is very common to see people very overweight. If is becoming common for weight to be a problem then why does a company decide to have the plane manufacturer make smaller toilets on there planes. Overweight has been a reported problem for years so Ryanair if you read this why did you make the toilets so small.

When I return back home to Portugal I am going to make a point of taking a photo, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment