Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Using the Internet

I have been using the Internet since before windooooows when it was just menu driven. One time I was on a forum and someone asked who was online. I then typed with one finger Me and I got a reply from some called Mudman. Madman asked who is Me and I gave a name and Mudman asked where I was and of course I replied Liverpool, liverpool, Liverpool in the UK and then a few others welcomed me. That was just to give an idea of how long ago I have been using the Internet.

I have been intrigued by a reader from unknown region. We I figured it out today or I did try a little while ago at home but I couldn't get it to run on my Linix machine. I had trouble coping and pasting from the page I got the information from and then using a terminal.

Now today I found doing a search on my IPad I found it was in the Applestore so I just download it from the Istore. The reason this all started was I like to download TVprograms to watch later than when they're on TV. The site I did use was closed by the FBI so I can now at least find what I want to download and not be traced. All I will say is Unknown region i can now be apart of.

I still have the problem when I get home of downloading it to my Ubuntu system

No comments:

Post a Comment