Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Toilets

When I fly I make sure I have used the Loo before I fly until today. I noticed in front of me a lady who was having trouble getting into the Loo that someone had just vacated. It was sad to see someone having such trouble getting into a Loo.

Well it came time for me to go to the Loo and what a shock I got since I last used a Loo on a plane. I am sure Ryanair had the toilets made as small as they could to get another row of seats on the plane. The space to sit was not much wider than my hips and I found it uncomfortable to turn in such a small space but I am sure the extra income from the extra seats will certainly help Ryanair.

The cure for this is to go to the Loo before the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment