Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 23 September 2022

Someone found me and i wasn't lost

 On Thursday i was sat in my lounge working when i saw a lady walking up the lane. I greeted the lady only to find that she was English and not lost. Being in the area and after reading my Blog she wanted to see if she could find meand both her and her husband found me.

It was so good to have company and to sit and have a nice talk, some days if i don't go out i may not have someone to talk to.

My friends are looking round Portugal in the hope of finding there piece of Heaven like i did,

In the next village round from me a friend is in the middle of buying a house that needs some work. For my friend who have been a builder most of his working life the task is just more of what he has done in his working life. 

It seems that my new friends come from almost the same place outside of Dover in the UK. What a great coincidence.

That night we met up at the Maytay in Gois the one thing we have in common is wanting a simple peaceful life i found mine.

I will look forward to hearing how this story turns out in the not to distant future.

1 comment:

  1. Peter, thank you for your hospitality, despite not knowing me from Adam. You have a beautiful location and your house, although a work in progress, is coming along nicely. Portugal has many things going for it and we are very tempted.

    ReplyDelete