I have been able after so long to get to a store for some of the bits i can't get local. Just a bit of tidying up to do and it's all complete.
The top has now been completed and i have managed after so long to get the eye bolts to fix the rope to the uprights on the veranda. I got myself a type of thread to secure the rope ends only to find that it was not very strong. I now need to get some more stronger thread to secure the rope as i don't want anybody to fall through and have an accident.
One of the timber floor boards was twisted and i have now been able to get that replaced. The hard part is doing things that can't be seen done but lots can't be seen.