Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 3 October 2022

Feedback comments call them what you will

 I have received many over the years and today i looked back on some of them. But my failure was not to have replied to any and in future i will it's the least i can do for the kind words i have received.

I had a visit from a reader a few weeks ago and when i looked back i see i have had a number from the same person always kind words. This ready and her husband where i think i can use the term on a journey looking for there piece of Heaven. They are on there journey but i found my heaven.

While looking round Portugal they found themselves in the area i live. Looking out the window is saw a lady walking up the lane where my house is as the window was open i said hello. I got a nice reply from an English lady here husband was in there motorhome and what a beautiful motor home it was. So they came in for Tea what else can you offer but a good old cuppa. 

all to quickly we parted but met up later for a drink or two at the Maytay what is my local. sadly as it was getting late we parted me to go home and they went back to there motorhome. 

Portugal may not be a big country but the people are wonderful all i can say is there is somewhere or everybody. 

So where every you hang your hat that's home.

Good luck with your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment