Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 21 July 2015

This time i got the pic's i wanted

A year or two ago while having a coffee at the local garage i watched a local bike race go past. I had my camera with me so knowing a side road i tried to get ahead of the pack to take some pictures. No i didn't get in front as they where just to quick but it was worth a try.

Last Friday the bike race was on again but this time i was half way up a long hill where the riders where due to come down. As i turned abend a Police motorbike stopped me and told me to pull over and wait.

The uphill section after you pass Bordeiro is long and for about 4k and is very steep and winding.


 This is a long donwhill section coming down into Arganil. For those who know this is the just before the turn for O Vaso.


This guy even has time to wave little does he know he is on my Blog worldwide.


He may not have a chance of winning but he still fights on and good luck tohim

No comments:

Post a Comment