Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 8 April 2019

Someone i don't see often

As the title says the person in the picture i don't see often but that's because of his type of work he does. This picture shows him dressed for one of the martial arts that my three children took part in.
For Judo they where all trained by Dave Rodgers from the England team in Wallasey and Merseyside.
For Karate they all trained with Andy Sherry and Frank Brennan. Andy Sherry was or still is the highest Dan grade in the UK and he now holds a 9th Dan. Also Andy is  Chairman & Chief Instructor of the KUGB.

For Jujitsu they all trained with Soke Robert Clark (1946-2012) Bob Clark was also the highest Dan grade in the UK. He was the only person allowed in the UK to wear what looked like a skirt. This was to note his ranking  as the very top in his art in the UK.
All these arts my children did was not one after the other. They would do two arts in a week but this is not the end. I forgot when they did Kick boxing being taught by Gary Grogan and Kevin Poole.
My son in the picture seemed to really excel at Kick Boxing but ultimately he wanted to concentrate at Karate.





So you can see that i took my role as a parent very seriously and i was lucky that on Merseyside we had the best trainers. I am so very proud of my three children and of what they have became.

No comments:

Post a Comment