Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 13 June 2016

Now the bedside tables

I need to finish the wiring before i go any further so today i have had to put up my bed to decide where i am going to put my bedside table. You can see the round bit underneath well the twin sockets will be hidden behind there so it can't be seen. On the opposite wall i have five twin sockets maybe a bit overkill but better to many than have to install more some time later.


The bed is rotten with dust and that's my next job to wash it down and then cut the holes for the sockets to go.

That's the new flooring you can see that has been waxed ready to go down But i may use a wax with some colour in it to take the newness of it a bit.






How does the paint look light grey for me looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment