Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Let there be light

I never wanted a door to my bedroom and today i decided to remove not just the door but the panel that i had made to cover the boards that hid the stairs. suddenly i find lots more light coming from the window upstairs. So that's a result, now lots of measuring and wood to order with floor to ceiling spindles on each step. I only did this because i am held up with what i should be doing upstairs.

I took yesterdays picture down after i was able to get the main pillar cut to size today. This now gives me a better idea of what i am doing and i can now plan a cupboard under the stairs. Each tread will have a floor to ceiling spindle and the rounded profile will also be copied onto the pillar.


No comments:

Post a Comment