Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 20 June 2016

Someone else's journey has begun

I have met a number of people over the last few years who tell me that my Blog was instrumental in there journey to a new life in the sun.  Two couples, Tony who moved to a house 58k away to Geoff in my village it makes me proud that today another friend has taken the next step in a move to a new life in the sun.

Finding somewhere to stay while looking for a house can be a daunting task where do you look, who do you ask. In my case i had found the house of my dreams and i just had to pack my worldly belongings and move in.

Today my friend found a place to stay only a short walk from where we meet for a coffee most days. While the cottage is not huge it is more than enough for the needs of my friend. After viewing it he was happy to say to the owner that he would like to move in, in a short time he will have a base and then the search for a house begins. A new chapter in the life of another Brit looking for a new life in the sun.


1 comment: