Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 3 July 2024

BLood test

 Some time ago a family member had to have a blood test and it was a month before the results became available . I have to have a whole body blood test tomorrow for my Doctor over me being Diabetic.  If i go before 10.30am i will get the results by email the same day after 10.30am it would be the next day. 

I once needed a prescription medicine and i knew it's name, however i didn't have my prescription no problem.  I was given the medication but paid full price when i went back the next day with my prescription i received a refund. Here in Portugal everybody has to pay a proportion of the cost of there medication. 

Being diabetic i need to take Insulin however Insulin is free to all Diabetics here in Portugal. Cost of the blood test well that's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment