Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 25 July 2024

Never had a crash

 In over 57 years driving i have never had a crash. I have had someone crash into me but no i have had a lucky time driving so many miles in cars and vans Until.

Today i was driving into the local town when on a sharp bend i almost collided with a car coming in the other direction. During my time leaning to Fly i was taught always turn right so i did and managed to miss having what could have been a serious accident.

Further more the driver lives in the next village to me and i know her.

The picture shows on the white van my wheel turned right those flying lessons where not wasted. The picture doesn't show how narrow the lane is and it's only one car wide. 

I went down to Gois for a cup of two and met a Portuguese friend and told him what had happened. After looking at the picture he told me who's car it was just from looking at a picture.


1 comment:

  1. Delighted to have you back, Peter! I was worried when you didnt post for so long!

    ReplyDelete