Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 5 August 2024

I went to a new market out of my area

I recently went to a new market out of my area and it was a great day and the drive was great. The pictures give an idea of the place i was at. Most of the market was under cover so it was easy to avoid the sun but not me. I had a great spot and told people this is where i will be able to be found next market time.

The people where amazing and friendly and a lot had heard about me and my spices. One lady asked what part of Liverpool i was from. I asked why and she said Liverpool was her home before coming to Portugal. She then turned and introduced me to her two sons also from Liverpool . First time i was in the company of so many from Liverpool. I said if people ask if you are from England you must say NO. I'm from Liverpool everybody knows Liverpool


Just a couple of pictures of the small narrow streets of this beautiful village.

 Driving home Goole maps found me a shorty route for me to travel, so i am looking forward to the next market there.

No comments:

Post a Comment