Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 5 August 2024

I needed a piece of glass

 I have searched glass suppliers here in Portugal but expecting replies by email is a waste of timer. Portugal don't know how to reply to emails and i have tried often.  I tried many glass companies but got no replies.

I am going to the UK shortly and emailed companies in area i am going. Every company i tried replied within 5 hours. One reply came back with a price i am happy with so i ordered my glass. The shelf you can see in the picture is what i want but twice as long. Instead of 300mm but i now want 600mm now ordered and waiting for me.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter. Your other glass shelf I saw when I visited looked brilliant. I know you love your lights. Have you thought of illumination to hidden side of your new shelf so the light travels through to the front and edges. That would be cool. Also, how about that glass floor idea we talked about.

    ReplyDelete