Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Well it's arrived my first year over.

I have now been here for a year today. What a year it has been and could i ever have imagined how much i would learn in that time.

I am going to write a summary of the year past and it will take me a few days so please be patient. I will try and cover all the highs and if there are any lows them as well.

I have 20 people who have taken the time to register as Followers i would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for being there and also to those who took the time to leave a comment a big thank you.

For my family i hope you enjoyed this my first year away from the UK and how i have got on with life.

My three Children you are never out of my thoughts. I can see the change in you all and i am so proud of the three of you.

Sean and Chelsee i may only get to see you on Skype but we will see more of each other i hope in the coming year. It would be good to see more of Sean on Skype.

To all the Forum members who i know read my Blog thanks for taking the time.

By for now back in a few days with a year in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first anniversary. Hope there are many more and equally successful. Well done. Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter hope you have many more wonderful years in your home. Have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. Well done

    ReplyDelete