Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 2 August 2012

Strange noise in the dead of night

Being so far from the nearest road the nights are quiet in fact deadly quiet and a new sound has been heard outside that sounds like it is coming from up on the land opposite.

It's hard to explain what the sound is like or even describe the sound, the sound is like something you hear in horror films but you don't get to see what it is.

While having my breakfast i heard a noise like i have been hearing through the open windows at night a Rustling type sound.  I rushed to get my camera and try to get a picture of this strange creature and down the lane was something i still can't make out what it was i was looking at. I only managed to get one clear pictureout of many i took.

I have seen pictures of the Yeti and the Abominable  Snowman but what is this strange creature? it scurried away down the lane and disappeared into the undergrowth. Will it be seen again who knows but my camera is ready should it be seen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment