Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 31 July 2018

On Saturday while catching up on some emails

Saturday i was looking out of my window next to my chair when i noticed a lady looking at my house as she walked by. As she walked down the lane she was looking back at the house and veranda. When down at the bottom of the lane she was met by another lady who got out of a car along with the cars driver. I was standing on my veranda looking down the lane when i heard the word veranda. With this i went down the lane to greet them as they where paying attention to my house.

As soon as i asked if they spoke English the driver said yes in very good English. He then explained that the ladies where the ladies i brought my house from Seven years ago. I am sorry but i didn't recognise them  i invited them to come in and see the house. There reaction to all i have done was beyond what i could have expected they where genuinely   pleased for what i have done to there former home.  The home that held many memories both good and bad. One sister refused to go upstairs to see how i changed my loft to a bedroom.

The visit was not a long one but long enough for them to see all i had done. My pride and joy is my Laundry chute to my washing machines in the downstairs. The other mistake i made was that i didn't think to ask to take a picture of use all but it was a memorable meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment