Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 11 July 2018

What a waste of time

There is a house in my village that is being renovated. The top of the wall in the picture below has a mains electric cable attached that needs to be removed by the electric company EDP.
I started by going to an Office in Arganil because it's closer to my home. Even though the lady doesn't.speak English we seemed to have got the request to have the cable taken down. This was a waste of time because nobody came to remove the cable and the job stopped.

Next I went to Lousa because I know the lady in the EDP office speaks English. This time I was given between 10 and 20 days well guess what 20 days passed without anybody coming near. This time I went online and filled the complaints book in and visited the office in Lousa again not once but twice.

I made one last visit this week and after a long phone call from the lady in the office to whoever she spoke to she said they will contact me next week. Before she finished the call she checked my phone numbers so I have hope but after what has happened up to now I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment