Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 10 October 2020

Happy days my veranda is painted

 Happy days my veranda is now finished, painted and ready to use. It was a really warm summer day from way before i got out of bed.

I took advantage of the weather and after a cup of tea i started the last of the painting and my veranda is now complete. All i need to do now is put my table and chairs on the veranda and use what i have made.

This is the new wall finished and looking good.
The gable end is now painted, the gable end walls where rendered in a very coarse render now the walls are almost smooth and now painted white.
The bonus of my new veranda is that i now have another room downstairs. I will be able to fit lots of shelves for all my stuff that is stored in boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment