Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 29 January 2012

My time here in Liverpool part 1

Well i am at home with my Mum here in Liverpool. What a change i can see in my Mum she has an Ipad, she may have an Ipad but she seems that she is using it often. As i type this she is playing music from her Ipad. Mum often plays Solitaire on her Ipad also she uses Facetime whatever that is and Skype.  Mum uses Skype to speak to me when i am at home.

I have been lucky to be able to see my favourite Grandaughter Chelsee a number of times. A few weeks ago Chelsee helped me to set up Twitter while she was here in Liverpool and i was at home by using Skype. It's strange that at 8 and a half year old Chelsee is so good at using a computer. My Grandaughter started  to write a story about a Dolphin called Mickey one day as we where on Skype we spoke about what to write in her story. It starts of where Mickey was trapped in an ocean where there was a storm and he was lost and all alone in a storm.Chelsee is with me today and she is helping me type this part of my Blog.

I  have had the time to visit my son Anthony who works in an Off Licence in Liverpool. It's been nice to see him instead of seeing him on Skype as i normally do. He has a dog called Denna who always jumps up wanting attention but i am not a dog person and one thing i hate is being licked by a dog. I tried to contact my son in Scotland but his phone went to voicemail so i left a message but i have not had a call. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment