Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Doesn't that child ever play

About 40 years ago i would take my first daughter round to see my Mum and Dad. One day my Dad said " doesn't that child ever play " my reply was yes all of the time. My Dad explained that every time he saw Sarah she was always clean. I have looked back so many times over the years and i could understand just what my Dad had said and why.

Now forward 40 years today i received some pictures of my new granddaughter Bronx.

I know i can post pictures of my Little granddaughter on my Blog but today i felt i had to ask. Reason you can't see but she does have a nappy on but that's not how the picture looks. That's the reason i asked before i posted the picture. What a happy little girl but thinking back i don't remember Sarah looking like this covered in breakfast and looking happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment