Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Progress may be slow

Progress may be slow on making my fish tank. This week i had the task of putting up the ceiling boards. The plaster boards for the ceiling are very heavy and due to there size difficult to lift above my head and screw them into place.

This was a major part of the building of the tank. Now this is done i can get on with half filling the tank so i can put some wood in that needs to get water logged so it sinks to the bottom when i want to start to use the tank.







I have the pipework that i am going to use to make my solar hot water system so u can keep the room warm. To use heaters to warm the water would cost to much. A solar panel will keep the water at the temperature of the room.

I have solar panels to make the electric to power all the heaters, filters, lights ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment