Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 30 September 2019

My Friend Ashley

Last night i received the news my Mum had passed away. At the moment my sister emailed me i was talking to my great friend Ashley. Ashley had been asking about my Mum and i was telling him what i knew from the last time i called the care home. While we where talking i received an email I said to Ashley to shut up something i would never treat a friend like that but i was reading about my Mum passing.

Ashley was the first i told but of coarse so many people ask how my Mum is many have only got to know Me on my Blog. Many of those who called or sent messages are people i know . The first message i received was on my Blog.

It shows the kindness when people who have never met me send such kind remarks.

Thank you too you all


No comments:

Post a Comment