Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 13 September 2019

It's now about 6 years

I started my kitchen about 6 years ago and i installed LED light 12 X 4w bulbs. The lights have worked perfect till no and over about a week 5 have failed.  At the time my electricity charge was an average of 80€.
As i worked thought the house i replaced every light with LED's now i pay an average of 40€ that's a saving of half. It's the way forward and i buy mine from Ebay and buy packs with 10 bulbs for less that €20 a pack.

This is my new sink, When i ordered my sink i also ordered, Carbon paper, Fish safe silicon, 50mt fibre optic cable, Food grade mineral oil, A pair of reading glasses and a pair of driving glasses. If i had each item posted individually the postage would have been more than i was happy with. I used UPS again and paid only £23.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment