Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Clever idea

A long time ago while i lived in Liverpool and before i moved to Portugal i started to buy things that i may need for my new life. I knew that in the summer it gets very hot and what better than buying air con units. I got my self two units and shortly after moving into my house i fitted  one to the lounge and i enjoyed it from the day i fitted it. Also this unit could be used for heating and that first winter it was great in use a lot of the time.

When i built my bedroom in the loft i also fitted my second air con unit to make my bedroom comfortable year round.  Last night was a cold night and when go to bed i like to read for a while. Last night when i went to switch on my electric blanket i also switched on my air con. When i went to bed i looked first at my air con unit and the temperature was 30c . Reading in bed last night was so Nice.

This morning was again was to cold for me so on came the air con and the electric blanket. I put my electric blanket ON so i could warm my clothes ready for when i was getting dressed, nice warm clothes now that's a good start to the day.

Knowing what i know now was i right to bring with me air con units i would say yes it certainly improves my quality of life being in control of my comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment