Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 27 August 2020

Once the tank was built

 Once the tank was built i could put water in but that was all. I had to condition the water and by that i mean i had to get the water quality ready for the fish i wanted to get. I way is to get a liquid conditioner ir put fish in till the water is conditioned. I decided to get three gold fish and let them condition the water and that worked fine. I caught two goldfish and then it came to the last one and that's where the battle began. It has taken me three weeks to catch the last goldfish and tonight i finally caught it. 

All of my young plants had been ripped out of the pots they where in that last goldfish did lots of damage. I had started to buy fish i wanted  but to plant the tank i had to remove about 3,000 litres water till the level was low enough for me to get in and do the planting all for a goldfish to ruin.

Now the tank is goldfish free i will have to remove another 3,000 litres so i can get in the tank to replant it in the coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment