Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 14 September 2020

Big bother is watching OK it was Google

 I recently had something about Google to complain and all of a sudden What i had said was not in the list of my posts.

After getting rid of windoooooows many years ago i moved to Ubuntu Linux and i have been happy ever since.

Suddenly i found when i switched on my Ipad and i connected to the internet via Safari.   I found that every time i i connected to the internet Google would  put a message on the screen asking me to Login to Google. This is not normal so i found on the IPAD more internet browsers and i picked DUCKDUCKGO one i knew about so i made the move.

Two days after i posted about Google the last 12 months of my Blog had been taken down.

Draw your own views.

No comments:

Post a Comment