Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 5 September 2020

I was invited to a market

 During the lock down someone who runs a market for the premises owner. She explained about her idea selling Artisan products on the internet and her son was designing a website. My part was to make various items out of wood and i started to get lots of things ready for launch day.

During one of the many conversations i was invited to the market she runs. Well the market started back up a couple of months ago but no call. I tried to call and sent many emails but never got a reply oh well everything will sell when the markets start up again.

Today i went to that market and someone was making arrangements to have a stall at the next market. I waited for my turn to speak to my friend when she said i can't have a place for my Spices because someone sells chilli's. She did say i could sell my cutting boards and mirrors but not my Spices.

She forgets that i sent a parcel of Spices that are still not paid for yet.



1 comment:

  1. You were not treated with the respect you deserve.

    ReplyDelete