Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 7 September 2020

I felt i was robbed today

 Today a friend from up the lane came down with a couple of green peppers and my answer was that looks like a Stir fry. Then looking in the fridge i found a few things short if i was to have a stir fry so of i went to the shops. Not to far was a supermarket that i use and proceeded to pick all the things i needed. When it came to pay for three tomatoes, two onions, a piece of ginger, two garlic and 1 kilo flour. All this came to 4.95€ and it didn't seem right so i went outside and sat in my van

The tomatoes had a price displayed of 0.99€ kilo on my receipt was 1.99€ Wrong. The onions where marked at 0.79€ but on the receipt it was 1.39€ kilo. The garlic was also wrong but i can't remember the price difference.

I went back into the store and found a supervisor who was shock that something could be wrong. I had taken the price stickers from the shelves to show my receipt price compared to the shelf price. it took 20 minutes for the supervisor to put the items back into stock and give me a refund. I asked for a refund because it wrong to be robbed and i said i want a refund so i can go to LIDL.

This happened last week the carrots where marked as reduced from 79c to 40cents kilo. This is now two weeks that this has happened and i said if it happens next time i come in i will call the Police and then get a supervisor.



No comments:

Post a Comment