Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 17 July 2014

Back to working on the bathroom.

I have just got back after a few days away visiting a friend. I came back to find that my Tomatoes, Strawberries and Chickens all doing very well. It's as if they don't need me but i am back and ready to get started with my bathroom.

Tomorrow i go to Chicco to order my ceiling timbers so i can put in a new ceiling and insulating. I will order the timber for round the doors like i have done around the windows. I have timber of my own but it's not long enough for around the door frames.

As soon as i got back i got onto the Internet to order an extractor fan for the bathroom, underfloor heating kit and shelf brackets to finish of the shelves in my kitchen. I already have  a box waiting in Liverpool for these items to arrive so that all the items i have had delivered to my son can be sent over to me.

To create the window for the bathroom i am going to ask Allan a retired joiner to help me so i get it right first time.


For anybody in a similar situation as me. Try and try again just give it a try and just maybe like me you can do things to your house that you will be proud of.











I hope that i have inspired someone to try and make things for there home. I now have a band saw and that's all the power tools i need, now i need to make a good working workshop but that's another story.

I have mentioned before about getting parcels delivered. In my next parcel due to leave the UK by next Monday will have in it, more shelf brackets, underfloor heating system, an extractor fan, parts for my SDS drill and a couple of drive.  Also some various food stuff and some Mature Cheddar cheese. All delivered by http://www.pharosparcel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment