Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 18 March 2016

Cupboard units delivered.

Last week i ordered a new window for the master bedroom along with my cupboard units. My cupboard units won't have any doors on because i want them open. I have ordered four units from my friend Chicco and the first two i now have and the wardrobe ones are being made for next week. Two units will go either side of my bed and two will be in the opposite wall. I am still waiting on materials for outstanding jobs so it's crack on with my bedroom.


If you can picture this you can see the look i am after.















Once the window arrives i will have lots more light so i carry on with the building of my bedroom. I have a dream of fitting in a shower but how i fit it into the slope of the roof i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment